As benefit specialists our job is to help you protect your employee’s health and financial well being. Traditional group insurance and RRSP’s are tools that will assist your employees and their dependants; however what about their other family members? You know, their furry friends!
A simple visit to a Veterinarian can be quite costly and emergency surgeries can erode an employee’s savings very fast. Through benefitsConnect and Trupanion, we are now able to offer group pet insurance for your employees.
- There is a minimum of 10 pets required to be insured (not 10 employees)
- Employees can choose from different deductible options to reduce their costs
- The plan covers Cats and Dogs between the age of 8 weeks and 14 years of age
- Coverage begins after 5 days for accidents, and 30 days for illnesses
- It covers new injuries or illnesses (not pre-existing conditions)
We have attached a brochure for your interests, and please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to secure a quote. To provide a quote we would require the following information;
- Full Corporate name, address and contact email
- Total number of employees who would be participating
- Total number of pets to be insured (Cats or Dogs)
Once we receive the above information we will be able to send the details to Trupanion for your quote. As a preferred partner of Trupanion, we are able to offer a discount of 25-35% for our client though this strategic partnership.
As a group plan, the cost of the insurance would be billed and paid for by the company. You would then deduct each employee’s cost from their payroll, the same way you do other benefits. Trupanion is also the only provider of Pet Insurance who can pay your veterinarian bill directly. This means no large up-front costs for your employees to incur, and no dealing with the veterinarian bill after the fact.
IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE.
Richard Dobing, Senior Account Executive GBA, CMS, HIA | benefitsConnect Inc. | email@example.com |613 507-4400 | 945 Princess St. P.O. Box 114, Kingston Ontario K7L0E9 |www.benefitsconnect.ca